Monday, April 5, 2010

love

You remeber the song by black eyed peas "Where is the love?" if not here, listen to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H1r1BMmGbc. For me it's lyrics make EXTREME sense. I mean one of the lyrics mentions what Jesus used to preach and the lyrics say : Would you turn the other cheek?? I mean why do we have to have revenge? Why don't we turn the other cheek? For me this is why we have siblings not talking to eachother, dissolution of marriages, war, bullying, suicide and all of these terrible things!! Guys would it really hurt to go visit your sick grandma once in a while? Would it hurt to appologize to your parents when you're not right? Would it hurt if we speak to that weird girl who's always sitting alone during recess?? I mean this is really something really small you can do. PAY IT FORWARD!!!! come on the boy in the movie pay it forward DIED to spread the love! all you have to do is show love to others and others will show love to others and it keeps going on!

It really buggs me when someone gives money for charity out of love and then you find out that the guy doesn't speak to his mum. Well, he should give money but heshould also speak to his mum!!

The greatest people who ever lived on this earth become famous just because they loved. Mahadma Ghandi(hope i've written it correctly),JESUS, Mother Teresa and A LOT of others. These are people we should follow in there footsteps!

So help this world become a lovely world by giving a little love to one another. Start by saying THANK YOU to the Lord every morning! SHOW THAT BASTARD SATAN THAT THE MORE HATE HE BRINGS AROUND THE MORE LOVE WE ARE GOING TO GIVE = p

When I find it hard to love I just tell myself "look at what Jesus did out of HIS LOVE!!". I mean Jesus died to show how much he loves us so start spreading the love even though it might hurt to do so + when you love you'll feel happier =]

I <3 U GUYS!!!!

"Love until it hurts" Mother Teresa of Calcutta

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but might have eternal life.– John 3:16

THE PICTURES SAY IT ALL = ]










No comments:

Post a Comment